Computer education in schools plays important role in students career development. Computer with the internet is the most powerful device that students can use to learn new skills and more advanced version of current lessons. Schools are around the globe teaching student’s basics of computers and internet.
The uses of computers and internet are growing day by day at high speed. In almost all business, companies, schools using computers for various official operations. New tech tools are coming that helping students to learn better.
Computers help students to draw the creativity on the computer such as by using windows paint program. If students are taking Hindi Classes or poem writing then they can do it by typing in Hindi on computers. If students are taking Mathematical classes they can use Microsoft Excel application to solve and understand questions.
Parents want their kids to be intelligent and creative. They want to see high marks at the end of the year. They don’t want to see their kids don’t know about computers when other knows very well. They want to send their kids to schools where the high level of education and schools have enough IT infrastructures. That’s why especially private schools are leading in education and taking higher fees because of the importance of computers education. But not all parents are able to admit their students in costly schools.
Computers and the internet not only help students to explore creativity and imagination but also help to understand technologies. Students are future leaders for any nation. Current school students are future doctors, engineers, entrepreneurs. So, for the education development, it is really important to teach students in schools about computers, the internet and its benefits.
In schools, computer education is one the most important subject if you compare this is with current technological updates and demands of computer knowledge in various government and private sectors jobs. In schools it is really important for computer teachers to teach students about How to use computers, How to understand, the benefits of using a various application such as Microsoft word, excel, power point, Internet safety etc. I know most of the schools are trying to do this. But they are teaching students in schools about computers more theoretically than practical education.
As you know that many developed countries are providing computer applications and high-quality IT infrastructure for schools. The goal of technological education is to make students better thinkers, creative and confident. That helps them in higher education and in life. Education play very important role in our lifeand career development.
Just think that why developed countries such as America, Japan, China, Russia etc. leading the world in many things such as technologies, sports, employment, nuclear weapons etc.? Just think that why some countries are more powerful and dominating developing nations?
I think because they are providing high-quality technological tools, IT infrastructure in schools and colleges. They are paying the high salary for computer teachers. In Develop countries there is ease of doing business for new people. That’s why there are people who created Google, Facebook, Linked In, YouTube etc. This is because of the level of computer literacy in their society and in people. People in developed countries are taking initiative in almost everything.
If you compare this to India our people here are busier in talking about politics and corruption instead of doing something becoming better than yesterday. The level computer education in India is very low. You can check this: that even high percentage of MCA pass out students doesn’t know about how to create a simple website.
Maybe I am wrong, but the computer education we are providing in colleges and university level such as programming, designing, apps development etc. after graduation that knowledge in developed countries known by schools students. We Indians are creative, intelligent, hardworking, honest and innocent. We are happy in taking what is served to us by developed countries. We are not grouped because of selfish reasons that are why the level of new inventions is very low. We are implementing almost everything from other countries instead of creating something that is for India and developed in India.
Our computer teachers are on strikes most of the time. They are helpless because of policies produce to them by less computer literate people such as politicians. Computer education in schools provided by private companies, CEO and operators are known or linked up with politicians. There is no law and quality testing system of computer education in schools.
Our students in schools are still using Windows XP and CRT monitors. They are learning a more theoretical portion of the computer then practical knowledge of computers and internet. It is because of less IT infrastructure. That’s why the level of computer education and creativity in students towards computers and technologies is very low as you compare it with other countries.
Why is this happening? The simple and most trending answer is corruption. But let it be!
What we need to do is to empower and educate our kids and students. We need to educate them to become more powerful, creative and confident that they can lead India. Let’s first MAKE INDIA then MAKE IN INDIA.
Our government is also trying to improve the education level but not fully focused towards the education and for the development of unemployed youth. Industrialisation is not only one formula or overseas investment we can believe that it can lower down the rate of unemployed educated youth of India. It can help but only for few people who are highly skilled and have enough money to invest to get a job. Yes, there are many skills India kind of programs run by the government of India but the level of education or supply of high-quality individual is lower than the demands.
I saw few videos and programs in which Delhi government is taking high imitative by improving the level of schools education in government schools. Maybe I am right that Delhi government is providing more budget to improve education infrastructure and level of quality education in schools. That’s great! Even I saw they are investigating schools and staff to check and remove the black holes in the education system. That’s the thing that other states of India or education authority should learn. Education is the only way that can remove corruption from our country.
So, that’s why it’s really important that our students don’t feel dominated because of lack of IT education.
Spread the love
New emerging educational technologies are changing the way we learn. Education has become too flexible and fan. Technology for education is promoting individual learning and mobile learning, both teachers and students are benefiting from this new technology for education. Some of the barriersin education have been broken down by this new technology for education; students can learn from anywhere, teachers can easily reach their students from anywhere.Technology is helping to change education in a positive way; it is part of the modern world. Technology for education is improving grades for students and it prepares them for the future.
Future Jobs will require every applicant to have some technological skills, so those who don’t know how to use various technological tools like computers and internet will be left out. Below I have listed some of the advantages of new educational technology:
:- Use of Technology in Classroom – Students Demand It
:- How Teachers Use Technology In The Classroom
- Promotes Individual learning and research: Technology for education provides us with tools which can allow us to learn on our own. Individual learning is good, because a student will not feel shy or embarrassed when they fail to learn some thing. It also promotes individual research and this helps students to deeply learn about a specific topic of interest. Many students use online platforms like Piazza.com to join virtual classroom where they can ask questions and get answers on any topic, shy students have found such platforms very useful because they can use fake names on these forums to ask about anything. The use of computer aided instruction tools also makes students stay in control of what they learn; a student can easily make mistakes and correct them without feeling embarrassed.
New technology for education used to promote individual learning:
This kindle tablet is one of the best tools any student can use for individual learning. A kindle uses an electronic ink screen which looks and reads like a normal paper, the text is sharp and clear so you can buy electronic books from Amazon and read them via your kindle. The good thing about a kindle is that it has a long lasting battery; its consumption of power is low compared to other tablets. And a Kindle will not require power to maintain a page of text, meaning, you can read for a full month on just one single charge. . Buy this kindle From Amazon.com
- Wifi smart pen – LiveScribe Echo 8GB:
This is a cool technology for students who have trouble taking notes in the classroom. I just wish it was invented those days when i was still in school. This wifi smart pen can record every thing you hear and turn it into text. It wirelessly sync notes and audio to your Evernote account so that you can organize and share it with friends. It has a big storage space of 8GB, meaning it can store as much audio data as you want. Buy this wifi smart pen from Here
Students can use this Smartphone to learn from any where; it is a simple easy-to-use light phone. You can do anything with this smart phone, you can download and listen to audio lessons, download educational apps like ‘’Library Apps, Math Apps , English Apps ‘’ etc , from Apple stores, you can watch live streaming Youtube educational videos, you can download and read educational e-books using this iPhone5. Buy it from Here
- 2. Improves Writing and Reading Skills:
New Technology for education improves the way students write or spell. Using computers in the classroom helps students learn how to blog or write educative essays. Since these computers have word applications which have built-in dictionaries, students will find it easy to write essays or take notes using a computer. Also students can learn how to spell using English teaching games. These teaching games will present a student with simple and complex English games and puzzles for a student to solve, then, some English video games can even teach them how to pronounce specific English terms. Students find typing with a keyboard more interesting than writing with a Pen.
New Technology for Education used to improve students writing skills:
- Starter Paragraph Punch – Online Edition:This software will help a student develop basic paragraph writing skills. The application contains 16 writing topics and over 1,628 help prompts to help students write standard paragraphs. The software is designed for students in Grade 4 – 5. Get this software here
- Ultimate Style: The Rules Of Writing: This is the best online grammar guide. The site provides rules of writing and it also has A-Z lists of common English questions. Try it out here:
- WriteToLearn: It works as an online literacy tool for improving reading and writing skills for students of all grades. They provide an easy-to-use and effective writing instruction to help a student learn how to write and spell. Learn more here:
- Makes Educational Material Accessible: New technology for education has made educational material accessible to anyone around the world. Broadband internet technology has facilitated the growth of online education, which has helped students from developing countries get a chance to access valuable educational material. Also busy people who would like to upgrade on their academic level, have found online education very flexible, because they can attend lessons during their free time after work.
- Improves Students Attitude Towards Learning: Since this new technology makes education fan, students do not get bored while learning. The integration of Gamification technology in the classroom has improved students interest in learning. Students are encouraged to play educational videos and games to solve specific puzzles. For example, Math games help students learn how to solve math equations. Try out websites like www.ixl.com
- Prepares Students For Change: Tomorrows job market will require applicants to have technological skills. So it is of great benefit if we use new technology for education in schools. Using of computers in the classroom helps students learn how to type and spell, these two basic computer skills will be required tomorrow. Technology increases the chance of students to get well paying jobs in the future.
- Helps Students with Special Needs: New technology for education has helpedstudents with special needslearn better. For example, the use of iPads and robots helps students with Austism to learn how to talk and spell. In most cases, these students have trouble interacting with others while at school, but ipads are fan to use, so teachers equip these students with ipads which have educational content. According to research, a study found that students with Dyslexia learn how to read when they use computers in
Serious research has been undertaken to publish this content, so you're in the right place. I love technology, I believe embracing its potential for personal, business or educational advancement will pave the way forward for us all. We've all heard "knowledge is power", with this website I hope, to some degree, to empower you!